- Mistakes happen – one in three people get arrested. Record Fixer aims to turn the tide, empowering people to escape being defined by their pasts.
- Record Fixer is a great solution if you’ve ever been:
- Arrested, with no charges filed
- Charged with a crime, but had the charges dropped
- Charged with a crime but given a program that dismissed the case
- Charged with a lesser crime than you were arrested for
- Plead guilty to a crime and had it expunged
- Anyone who wants to ensure that their record is accurate.
Over 10 Years of
Over 2000 Hours
of Research &
The Biggest & Most
and tracked by our
Is it for me?
HOW IT WORKS:
Have an emergency related to your record? If you’ve been denied work or housing because of a background check on any public record, reach out to us with Record SOS, our free public service. There are no fees or obligations. We simply help you by letting you know your options, and point you toward legal help if you need it.